BENEFITS OF USING uPVC DOORS AND WINDOWS FOR YOUR KIDS’ ROOM: WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW BEFORE INSTALLATION?
A proper kid’s room must be well-lit and ventilated. It should also be a safe haven since it is the one room where the child spends most of their time. uPVC windows can be an important part of a home.
Proper ventilation systems and well-fitted safety features are important parts of a window or door. Windows which provide ample light and air can improve the look and the feel of a home. uPVC windows are much more energy efficient when compared to their traditional counterparts. Thus, there are numerous benefits in choosing a uPVC window or door for your kid’s room.
As a uPVC windows and doors manufacturer in Cochin, Kerala, that also specializes in the manufacture and sale of uPVC windows in Cochin, Kerala, here’s an article detailing why it is important to install uPVC windows and doors in a kids’ room and the points to remember while doing so.
Points to Remember
• The windows must be of uniform size and shape. The same applies to the windows and doors of your home.
• Sliding doors are perfect for a balcony as it also provides additional safety.
• Windows are a great source of air and ventilation. They also allow sunlight to fall in with ease and provide an unobstructed view of the outdoors.
• uPVC windows are fitted with double glazed glass which blocks the harmful sunlight from entering the room. Windows and doors facing the southwest windows must have a threshold since this direction allows the maximum entrance of the harmful UV rays of the sun. Kids should have a transparent entrance to their room which would allow the parents to check on their kids even when the doors are closed.
• There is a level of safety and security that is expected from a window. In openable uPVC windows, shutters are restricted to partial openings for ventilation. This eliminates the risk of children falling over when the grills are not present.
Advantages of installing uPVC windows and doors in your kid’s room
• Noise-proof: uPVC windows are well known for their noise cancellation properties. If you are looking for a window capable of eliminating noise and at the same time keeping the room airy and bright, uPVC windows are perfect for you. Noise pollution is a growing menace and it significantly impacts the quality of your life. Soundproof windows are the best choice if you have kids or any kind of pets at home.
• Eco-Friendly: uPVC windows are free of hazardous chemicals and are eco-friendly substitutes for wooden frames. They are not easily damaged under challenging weather conditions and are hard to maintain. These windows have a high-quality finish, are available in many options, and can even be customized. They are termite-proof, fire-resistant, and highly durable. Their durability ensures that these windows last for at least twenty-five years if maintained properly.
• Cost-Effective: Though significantly pricier in comparison to their wooden counterparts, uPVC windows are one of the finest materials in the world. They possess a number of qualities that sets them apart from traditional windows. They are capable of retaining their strength, colors, and functionality for a long time. They comparatively offer more security than normal windows. Though costly, it is due to them being of better quality when compared to other windows.
• Energy-efficient: uPVC windows such as casement windows are quite an energy efficient. Their installation ensures very little air leakage. This kind of installation allows both hot and cold air to be trapped inside. Thus, it keeps the home cool during summer and warm during winter.