uPVC Windows and Doors | Best for Indian Climate Conditions
In this most modern-day, it’s important for us to keep up with better technologies and its benefits. One such highlight can be uPVC which is a better solid version of PVC.
In this most modern-day, it’s important for us to keep up with better technologies and their benefits. One such highlight can be uPVC which is a better solid version of PVC. uPVC or unplasticized polyvinyl chloride, to be more exact, is a widely and commonly used product in the construction industry. This being a good replacement for wood and other materials, comes with numerous benefits. The same is the reason why we have to deep dive into them and get an understanding of why we need to choose this as the better alternative over others.
Usage of uPVC for windows and doors is on high trend now among modern builders. In spite of having the most modern western looks, a key thing to note is its most suiting nature with the Indian Climatic situations. With added improvisations to the existing uPVC version, this is made double sure of. Our country is one where extreme climatic conditions s hit hard, usage of uPVC windows and doors ensures to meet them accordingly. We can see a rise in no: of users for this all over the country. Talking specifically, uPVC windows and doors manufacturers in Cochin make sure to keep up this rising usage.
We are people of the modern world and so is it necessary for us to deep dive into something that we are about to select as the alternative over something else. That’s where the importance of knowing about the benefits of uPVC over its substitutes comes up. A satisfied customer is always the happiest one.
Why choose uPVC over its substitutes?
• Endurance – Unlike its substitutes, for example, let’s take the most common substitutes metal and wood, uPVC's tend to withstand all kinds of weather. For the same reason, it’s long-lasting and durable. Its anti-rust properties make sure of this by making sure that extreme exposures w Easy maintenance – another notable feature of uPVC is its ease and low maintenance. These have negligible effects on color, quality, and texture even under extreme weather. Apart from that, it’s very easy to clean and maintain it given a simple wiping would serve the purpose.
• Environment friendly – We are hearing a lot about the depletion of natural resources. That’s where these uPVC's emerge as a blessing by helping to save cutting down of trees for use of wood for this purpose. Not only that, but it also ensures no harm to the environment anytime during its manufacture nor at its disposal. Also by being energy efficient, it adds up to reduced power consumption.
• Economical in nature – it’s a master when it comes to cost-effectiveness. It ensures to be worth every penny you are spending on it and make sure to spend only minimal for its maintenance.
• Reliable and secure - uPVC's make sure of the protection part. The type of glass used has varieties alongside quality. Also, there are introduced multiple locking systems to maximize its safety. It also fits perfectly to a wall which adds up the security content.
• Temperature control – uPVC itself is a natural insulator being the reason for it to trap heat within itself without transmission. This to an extent helps in controlling the outside temperature from influencing the interiors. Also, it helps to avoid unwanted noise from penetrating in.
• Presentable appearance – uPVC windows are doors are outstanding not just in their quality, but in their appearance as well. Also, it comes out in various colors, designs and so on which makes it more desirable.
Knowing about these above-stated advantages, your mind already would have been excited to try them out to experience it in real. Make sure to get in touch with uPVC windows and doors suppliers in Cochin Kerala to know more of its whereabouts. Furthermore, a slip and slide through how exactly it suits the Indian climate would definitely make you more attracted to them. Let's move to that.
Why India has a better scope?
1. Different parts of India have different climatic conditions most of which are extreme. uPVC makes sure to tackle them quite easily.
2. Improvised versions of uPVC make sure that it gives complete insulation from rain, wind, noise, temperature, and dust. Monsoons in Kerala are worsening and this addition could be an added advantage as chances of rusting are high especially then. That’s when uPVC windows and doors Kochi become beneficial. Chances of rusting cannot be neglected considering the humidity of India. Also increased wind activities in coastal areas, increased dust and noise pollution in cities can be tackled to a greater extend with the help of these.
3. India being a developing country its seen to be a period where is a rise in constructions for various developmental activities. High-rise buildings are definitely a part of it, which has high chances of wind activities. uPVC’s make sure to withstand high-velocity winds even up to 245 kmph without shattering the window panes.
4. Moving to the northern parts of our country, it has extremely hot and cold climates. Being a non-conductor it doesn’t allow temperature transmit. Thus proving advantageous in this situation.
5. Cities with a high population are common in India. Noise pollution paved its way from just an irritant to an utter nuisance in such cities like Bangalore, Delhi, Kochi, Mumbai, Chennai, and so on. Such continuous exposure to noise can disturb both our physical and mental health. That’s again where uPVC show up their advantage. By simply installing uPVC windows and doors in one's houses and offices, they are taking a very effective step to eliminating this noise pollution and thereby ensuring peace of mind.
6. Our country is known for its water shortage in many places. In such countries, we can assume how much of a savior would be something that can save electricity to a great extend. They help in reducing electricity consumption to nearly 30 percent as uPVC windows cut AC costs significantly. Thus saving electricity as well as keeping it economical.
7. India is among the most populous countries in the world, resulting in high resource depletion due to its increased usage. uPVC is made up of materials that are environmentally friendly. They do not deplete our mother earth’s natural resources. Even then it is something that is 100 percent customizable in nature.
8. India has diverse cultures along with diverse minds. Every person is different in his own way and would have different ideas. Thus uPVC windows and doors being customizable, it makes sure to suit every person’s needs accordingly. It's customizable to extend of giving absolutely any shade of color and most modern designs. It is even possible to give it wood shade to look like one.
9. People here seem to give a lot of importance to appearance. They are becoming more conscious while constructing their home. It's a very important step in most of their lives and the reason for people being more selective and choosy for the best. uPVC windows and doors not just excel in quality, but never fail to give a luxurious and stylish appearance along with added security, international look, and feel. Now, this is definitely a thing for innovative designers. This point makes it clear why uPVC windows and doors are gaining increased attention these days.
10. People are busier these days and absolutely find no time for most of their chores. That’s when a low-maintenance product proves worthy in their busy life. Once installed, uPVC windows and doors require negligible assistance. Also, they are very much easy to clean when compared to their substitutes. Just a simple swipe with a cloth or light soapy wash would do. Also by being dustproof, it helps not make a mess to be cleaned inside of our homes, especially when talking about cities. Also, it is a lightweight product and settles for a hassle-free installation is yet another positive addition to this statement.
11. Middle-class families take up the majority of our population. They are the ones known for their saving habits. Having low maintenance alongside cutting down the electricity cost, ensures to be a pocket-friendly product. Now you know why this can be most welcomed people who are conscious about their spending habits.
12. People prefer their house to be well lit and properly ventilated. This is the secret of creating a positive atmosphere be it in a home or an office. uPVC windows make sure to do this at its best. The possibility of larger and unrestricted views is an added beauty to this.
After getting to know the specifics, it's actually not possible for people to neglect the usage of uPVC windows and doors. Be one step ahead of others and make sure to go for this smarter and wiser choice. It's impossible for us to not see its rising usage and now we clearly know why. uPVC windows and doors in Cochin Kerala can definitely lay a milestone in this area.
Now it must be an obvious question that will it be sufficient to just know only its benefits. That’s the reason for us to dive into its cons as well. A coin definitely will have 2 sides.
Pros and Cons – we have gone through a lot of PROs above. So let's now look into some CONs.
• uPVC windows might look plain and they may not go well with certain types of requirements.
• uPVC post continuous exposure to sunlight can get discolored.
• When compared to timber windows, uPVC windows do have a shorter life.
• Considered to have low scratch maintenance.
However, when going through the above CONs we got to know that those are minimal pointers and negligible when compared to previously stated advantages.
A glance at different window styles
• Casement window – it opened outward and inward. The pattern is somewhat similar to normal ones.
• Tilt and turn types – it's tilted and opened. It's either tilted from the top or using side hinges to open inwards.
• Fixed window – it’s a type that can neither be opened nor closed.
• Sliding window – it is operated whereby 2 or more saches overlap and slide horizontally within the same frame.
A study on the preference of uPVC within a group :
NCL Alltek&Srccolor ltd. (India) carried out a survey in order to understand customer preference over Wood, Aluminum, and Steel windows. Its to be noted that almost 85 percent of the selected ones agreed uPVC’s be better than others. It was a minimal percent of nearly 15 percent that disagreed with this and preferred others over uPVC’s.
Future scope of UPVC’s:
In a similar study conducted to understand the future prospects of uPVC’s, it was predicted to have a future market value increased to that of nearly 44 percent. It was also a study conducted with its substitute’s aluminum, wood, and steel. A rise of only approx 21, 27 and 8 percent where predicted respectively for the above-stated substitutes. This clearly proves our initial note – uPVC is the thing in this new era.