10 reasons why you should immediately switch to uPVC doors and windows
We have been following for ages the traditional aesthetics of interior designing. With the input of technological aspects, almost all fields of activities are modernizing. Similar is the case of interior designing too. With the advent of new raw material and ideas, interior designing have also achieved new heights. Why stick on to wood and restrict yourself from having more fascinating designs for your dream home?
This is where the use of uPVC kicks in! uPVC could be referred to as a raw material that can be used in the making of windows and doors. They have recently become very popular because of its unique positive features which make them the best alternative for wood as the raw material. As one of the best manufacturers of upvc windows and doors in Kochi, we would like to briefly explain what all are the advantages you would have if you choose upvc :
• Durable and long lasting: uPVC doors and windows do not require regular polishing or painting to look new unlike timber. They are indeed durable and deliver the same glaze finishing on a long run. The material is acclaimed to cope up with extreme weather situations too.
• Sound absorbent feature: uPVC act as an excellent sound absorbent and blocks the loud noises of outside from entering into your peaceful home. Installation of uPVC doors and windows would be extremely useful for those who live nearby the cities! Wood is said to absorb sound too but when it comes to the act of blocking echoes, this raw material fails. But uPVC is also efficient in blocking the echos for you!
• Less maintenance ensures cost effectiveness: As mentioned above, uPVC windows and doors do not require regular maintenance and hence help you save that bill! Moreover the maintenance that would ever be needed for the uPVC material does not cost you much and it would indeed last for a long time.
• More water resistance than wood: Wood, which is mostly preferred by everyone for making doors and windows tend to soak up water and expand, whereas uPVC raw material shows far more resistance to water. Most of us know the odor that is produced by wood when it comes in contact with water. Choose uPVS doors and windows instead to get rid of all such shortcomings.
• More customized designs to decorate your dream house: You would be able to try out diiferent designs in uPVC material when compared with others as it is avilble in different shades and textures. Preferring other materials such as wood would limit your choice and preference.
• Sliding windows and doors made more stylish by uPVC : There is nothing so perfect and ideal in strore ‘now’ than the sleek and surreal perfection of uPVC windows and doors. No matter how much one could flip through the interior design magazines, he is most probably not going to find anything looking as beautiful as the sliding windows and doors by uPVC.
• Perfect suit for the Indian environment: Considering the extreme weather conditions that our land is facing nowadays, it is apt to switch to uPVC windows and doors as they are extremely weather resistant and helps keep a comfortable atmosphere inside your house.
• We care for nature hence we promote uPVC as its ECO-FRIENDLY: The lifespan of uPVC doors and windows are estimated somewhere between 40-80 years. In addition to this, the material is also eco-friendly and recyclable. Therefore choose uPVC if you care for nature!
• Fire resistance and thermal insulation: uPVC is highly resistant to fire and is said to take more time to catch fire in case of a fire incident. The thermal insulation meanwhile would help you to maintain a cool atmosphere in the interior of your households on summer days. Usage of multi chambered-panes will help you trap the warmth inside in the winter days.
• Resistant to rotting: Being resistant to corrosion is another feature of uPVC doors and windows. Having doors and windows that are unaffected in all type of weather conditions itself can be considered as a boon!
Hence, to sum up with, uPVC windows and doors is the best option that you can choose when it comes to giving life to your dream home. They would be the most suitable addition to your home for sure! We would recommend it as the best option to use upvc windows and doors in Kerala, in regards with recent changes in climatic conditions that the land has been facing.